Youth & Family Services
Age Range: Ages 0 to 17
Outpatient services are offered to the youth in our communities. MCBH provides treatment and care for the behavioral and emotional needs of children, transition-age youth (TAY), and families. The services include mental health assessment, group and individual therapy, family therapy, and case management. If indicated, psychiatric evaluation and medication management are available. We also provide referrals to community support providers.
- Prevention Services
- Outpatient Counseling and Medication Support.
- Foster Care Treatment Team Services
- The Foster Care Treatment Team provides screening and assessment for youth detained and placed out of home by the Modoc County Department of Social Services and Probation. Youth who are screened will be provided with age-appropriate information about trauma and coping skills. Individuals who have underlying behavioral health issues will receive appropriate treatment services.
- Dual Diagnosis Counseling
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
- School-based Counseling
- Culturally Specific Outreach and Treatment